I saw this tag on drewsfamilytx’s blog, and thought I’d try it.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Playstation 2 "Dark Alliance
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch as long as there is no red cabbage in the salad
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Sweet Potatoes
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? LOL, don’t think he’d go to a bar, but he’d order water no lemon
5. Where did he go to high school? Hillcrest High School, SC
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Thor Comic Books and figurines
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Portabello Mushroom
9. What would he eat every day if he could? salmon and cheese
10. What is his favorite cereal? Raisin Bran
11. What would he never wear? Shorts
12. What is his favorite sports team? Ummmm . . . he doesn’t like sports
13. Who did he vote for? Chuck Baldwin (Constitution Party)
14. Who is his best friend? I am, and maybe Bob.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Crack my knuckles
16. How many states has he lived in? One (SC)
17. What is his heritage? Scot/Irish/Dane.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Chocolate or Strawberry with whipped cream icing
19. Did he play sports in high school? Cross Country Track
20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing Playstation or working in his shop
21. What’s something cool about him? He’s a very creative and talented artist, and he loves his family very much. He loves to pray, and he loves the LORD.
Let me know if you use this tag, so that I can "meet" your hubby!