I was tagged by LittleBrownGirl, so I thought I’d comply. Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
- Let each random person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my six random things:
- I collect things that have pansies on them (my dishes, my pots and pans, pictures, paintings, whatever).
- I enjoy watching Dr. Who (classic and new series)
- My favorite authors, in order, are C.S. Lewis, Jane Austen, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Stephen Lawhead.
- I saw the first theater release of E.T. 17 times (I was in 10th grade), and I cried every time.
- I have read Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice no less than 30 times, and I need to buy a new copy because the other one is falling apart
- I love math, especially higher math like Trigonometry and Calculus.
I tag whoever would like to participate.