Well, the wonderful flu bug developed into bronchitis, and I’m completely worn out. I did good to homeschool. In all, I missed five days of work. I went back a couple of days in between, when I really should have rested at home. However, there were many tasks that needed to be completed by a certain time, so I had to go. That doesn’t make for a very rested sick person. Add to that the fact that I can’t sleep lying down flat when I have bronchitis, and you can see my dilemma. Thinking of things to write when I feel that way is very difficult for me, so I usually do something that requires less brain power when I’m done homeschooling. I’m feeling better now that the my head is clearer, but the tight chest is a bit of a downer. I’m just glad that it is the weekend.
I still need to:
- Complete the tag littlebrowngirl tagged me with.
- Put my award up from mamasmurf and nikowa.
- Decide which ten blogs to award the Excellent Blogger Award. Or should that be 20 since I was awarded twice?
- Catch up on everybody else’s blogs.
- Change my template to pansies.
- Read ariannajoy’s and ariclegomaniac’s entries and post them. (They don’t post until I have approved them.)
- Post another resource or two, or three, or more. I’m very behind.
I promise I will get some of them done tomorrow. The pansies will have to wait. What do you think, should I change my template to pansies, or should I start another blog with pansies?